[E-voting] Re: Legal/Constitutional Opinions on eVoting (was: Electronic Voting in the Dáil Yesterday)

Keith Martin keith at keith.gs
Wed Dec 7 12:35:51 GMT 2005

Unfortunately the Ceann Comhairle has disallowed the question.  He says
Ministers aren't responsible for legal advice sought or given and therefore
can't be asked questions about it (including whether they sought or were given
legal advice, apparently).

I'm looking at some other ways of asking the same question.

KEITH