[E-voting] Stormontgate/Qinetiq/Shell

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Sat Dec 17 20:01:31 GMT 2005

On 17/12/2005 16:12, "Ciaran Quinn" <election at polarbears.com> wrote:

> - the British govt. are interested in preventing Sinn Féin doing well in
> elections here

That's rather a significant assumption in my view.  Recent events have shown
that the British government are interested in knowing a lot about what Sinn
Féin are up to, but I haven't seen any evidence of activity specifically
aimed at constraining their electoral success.

Having said that, it's an interesting angle and I'll try to get the question
asked when the Dáil reconvenes at the end of January.

Ryan