[E-voting] CCC to talk about use of NEDAP in Germany (2M voters)

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Sun Dec 25 17:16:53 GMT 2005

Are there Irish on this list that are capable of reading German writing?

http://www.heise.de/newsticker/meldung/67707

Maybe Bablefish can help us.

If you have anything short and meaningfull that you want to be send in
german, I might find heise.de subscriber to post the message there.

Your concearn (not mine since Nedap is not likely to be used in Belgium)
should be to work together with German and peaple from the Netherlands
to fight Nedap.

I have put in Cc: Sjoera Nas from Bit of Freedom (and EDRi) wich might
help find opposition in the Netherland.

David GLAUDE