[E-voting] "State of the Problem" Document?

Margaret McGaley Margaret.McGaley at redbrick.dcu.ie
Mon Jul 4 10:40:06 IST 2005

Good idea Keith,

I've copied Catherine's post into this page on our wiki:
http://wikihost.org/wikis/evoting/programm/gebo.prg?name=usa

There's a small formatting problem (the wiki interprets -- as
through-score, so some sections appear "crossed out").

Adding links to definitions and explanations (such as who Diebold are)
would be very worthwhile.

Margaret