[E-voting] questionnaire

halima Djebali halima_djebali at yahoo.fr
Fri Jul 8 12:52:30 IST 2005

Hello,
I am preparing a master thesis about e-voting, and I need a survey about Quality Assurance in E-voting Systems
In fact, E-voting refers to the use of compturized equipment in voting and elections: you can vote by phone, by Internet, SMS...
E-voting can be used in presidential elections, Games, voting your best star, best clip,...
If you have used e-voting could you send me an e-mail to fill a questionnaire.
Best Regards.