[E-voting] Re: terrorism and electronic elections

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Thu Jul 14 02:51:09 IST 2005

I am totally against "pre-printed serial numbers on the back".

Obvious all paper ballot must be identical with no way to distinguish
one from another for secrecy reason... this is obvious to me but seems
to be non obvious in UK(?) where such number are stamped on the paper
ballot and next to the name of the voter.

David GLAUDE