[E-voting] Re: terrorism and electronic elections

David GLAUDE dglaude at gmx.net
Thu Jul 14 22:15:07 IST 2005

Paper based election systems can provide 100% guarantee of secrecy. The
only problem is when you are the first to vote and they close the voting
place after you.

If your ballot is the only one then your secret could be revealed.

In Belgium we have to mix the content of ballot box from various voting
place... so it solve that issue.

David GLAUDE