[E-voting] UK govt circular mentions open-source e-voting

cansbro at eircom.net cansbro at eircom.net
Fri Jul 22 10:43:32 IST 2005

I heard comments at the time that they felt that count was being
deliberated slowed down to try to make it look bad (so as to say, "gosh, we
should have used electronic voting").

It felt that way to many people.

As you said, it seemed unusually long and drawn-out when there was no need
for this being the case.

Catherine