[E-voting] Did finally Nedap give access to all source code ?

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Thu Jun 2 21:40:38 IST 2005

Beeing public knowledge does not mean it is public domain... but at
least it is obvious or not new and can not be patented.

One thing that was requested by legaly nominated "expert" in Belgium is
that API between various eVoting module should be public and that
various (we have two) voting system should be capable of
interoperability to permit the exchange of one module for another. The
idea was to limit the risk of fraud and permit verification with
alternate software.

Still it does not beat VVAT or VVPB solution as for the democratic countrol.

David GLAUDE