[E-voting] PR: Anything ready relative to the election in the Nederlands?

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Thu Jun 2 22:33:52 IST 2005

Random bits of opposition can be found here:
http://www.poureva.be/rubrique.php3?id_rubrique=17

But you have to read dutch to catch it.

As far as I know, there is no organised opposition (dedicated
mailing-list/web site)... Maybe "bits of freedom" (http://www.bof.nl/)
or "What the hack" (http://www.whatthehack.org/) can be activated or
used as a base.

One options would be to have someone presenting something there... even
if the deadline for submission is over, everything is possible:
http://www.whatthehack.org/presentations/

At least France, Nederland and Ireland have something in common... that
could help fight together a specific device rather than a strange
concept like democratic election.

David GLAUDE