[E-voting] PR: Anything ready relative to the election in the Nederlands?

Pierre Muller pmmaillists at free.fr
Fri Jun 3 09:48:40 IST 2005

David GLAUDE a écrit :
> One options would be to have someone presenting something there... even
> if the deadline for submission is over, everything is possible:
> http://www.whatthehack.org/presentations/
I like the idea. Though I can't imagine myself speaking english in a
conference. But, recently, I did a lot of unusual things :-)
Anyway, I can start writing the abstract.
As my english is far from perfect, I started to organize a rewriter team.

   Pierre Muller, webmestre de http://www.recul-democratique.org