[E-voting] Best e-democrat of the year. Should we participate ?

Pierre Muller pmmaillists at free.fr
Mon Jun 20 17:06:34 IST 2005

It is a call for nominations of the "Top 10 Who Are Changing the World
of Internet and Politics" (too many capital letters ?  :-P )
http://www.politicsonline.com/content/main/specialreports/2005/top10_2005/

www.truemajority.org managed to be nominated last year. They launched
the "Computer Ate My Vote" campaign to prohibit the use of computerized
voting machines until they are proven safe and have a way to run
reliable recounts.

We could propose somebody/an association who represents our cause, and
call our list suscribers (you, us and PourEva) for voting for him.

Deadline is 24th (four days left).

	Pierre Muller, webmestre de http://www.recul-democratique.org