[E-voting] Progressive Democrats meeting

Margaret McGaley Margaret.McGaley at redbrick.dcu.ie
Tue Jun 28 16:25:29 IST 2005

Hi all,

I've been invited to participate in a meeting of the PDs on the issue of
electronic voting this Thursday morning. I've also been asked to make a
submission (not necessarily for that meeting). It's almost ready. When
it is I'll mail it to the list for review.

Apparently they are "undertaking a review of attitudes towards the
proposed introduction of electronic voting at elections in the Republic
of Ireland." which will take place during the Summer 2005.

Margaret