[E-voting] OSCE elections conference in April

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Thu May 12 22:12:13 IST 2005

I don't know about that conference, but I know that Belgium is suppose
to preside OSCE in 2006. 2006 is also a local election year in Belgium...

I guess no internationnal observer are likely to come and visit Belgium. :-(

How could we trigger to have observer in "eVoting democracy"?

How can Belgium, Holland, US and other widely eVoting country pretend to
give democracy lesson to other country?

David GLAUDE