[E-voting] New technology aims to perfect electronic voting

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Tue Oct 18 10:13:04 IST 2005

The key point here is that this is computer assisted vote counting and
that's good, of course if you let the computer "assist" too much
you're back to bad. So this system has the potential to be deployed in
a way that satisfies all our criteria.

http://www.opt2vote.com/

is their homepage. It doesn't have much detail but it seems they're
also into internet voting...