[Fwd: Re: [E-voting] About Estonian e-voting]

Noirin Plunkett plunkett at gmail.com
Wed Oct 26 08:43:51 IST 2005

Craig,

it appears you have yet to learn how to use google.
Perhaps you should try
http://www.google.com/search?q=input/output+subterfuge

I can assure you that people here will be much more ready to respond
to you when you show that you've done a *little* bit of work - and
aren't simply trolling.

The archives for this list are available at
http://lists.stdlib.net/pipermail/e-voting/
Both the website at http://evoting.cs.may.ie/ and the links Colm
suggested from the CEV's website (the independent commission tasked by
the government with investigating e-voting) are well worth reading.

If you are willing to put in the effort, you will find many capable
and helpful people here, who will answer your questions. If you barge
in, and refuse to do such basic research, then demand that people you
don't even know go and look things up for you, you'll find a
positively chilly reception.

I do hope you find the information I've cited helpful, and thank you
for taking the time to read it thoroughly.
Noirin