[Fwd: Re: [E-voting] About Estonian e-voting]

Craig Burton caburt at alphalink.com.au
Wed Oct 26 09:26:21 IST 2005

Thank you Noirin,
My Google search was an example of the fact that the poster had offered
up something that was perhaps expressed in an obscure manner.   If
providing your (useful) query was that easy he might have done that
instead.
I have read this list since it was suggested I might join it by Margaret
McGaley in 2003.  I have enjoyed its content and the quality of
argument.  The list was advertised as a public list for trustworthy
e-voting in Ireland.  It seemed at the time like a good place to propose
what I do in the UK for comment or criticism.
Best,
Craig Burton.