[E-voting] ideas? and my conversation with Clodagh Harris

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Wed Oct 26 16:23:56 IST 2005

If anyone wants to send them comments, Clodagh will distribute them to
the Commissioners.  This could at least possibly help them deal with any
future media interviews, and could possibly lead to them issuing a
clarification.  But they'd need some guidance--they clearly don't
understand how severe the technical problems are.  At least it could
help ensure they focus on their requirement for stringent safeguards
before considering any form of e-voting, and that the current proposed
system is unacceptable.

Catherine