[E-voting] ideas? and my conversation with Clodagh Harris

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Wed Oct 26 16:28:08 IST 2005

Sorry, that was unedited, just off the top of my head and then the phone
rang.

My thinking regarding "at the moment" was in relation to unforseeable
future technical developments--who knows, perhaps in 20 years someone
will come up with something we can't currently imagine.  It was my
valiant attempt to be open-minded on this issue.

Catherine