[E-voting] Election Integrity News - request for submissions

Warren Stewart warren at votetrustusa.org
Wed Oct 26 19:31:10 IST 2005

Hello

I have learned so much from reading the discussions on this list. I
wanted to share the most recent issue of an newsletter that I contribute
to and edit that deals with election integrity issues. At this point it
is focused on US issues but we would love to expand to include other
countries. I invite anyone who would like to submit a report on e-voting
in Ireland or anywhere for inclusion in future issues. Current
circulation is over 8000. Please send submissions to me or to
contact at votetrustusa.org.

Thanks again for this very informative list serve.

Warren Stewart
www.VoteTrustUSA.org