[E-voting] Being Registered in More Than One Place

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Fri Sep 9 12:24:18 IST 2005

Seriously?  What if you've made all reasonable efforts to remove yourself from the register and the local authority still have you down at more than one address?  Surely you can't be held responsible if the the local authority have taken your name from the phone book and issued you with a polling card you're not entitled to?

Seems a bit harsh to put the onus on the citizen.

Ryano