[E-voting] Compulsory voting

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Fri Sep 9 17:16:47 IST 2005

Craig,

There wasn't an issue about "vote deletion" or "loss of a paper vote."
Ita meant loss of voter registration.  (When you show up to vote, and
you discover that you've been removed from the voter registration list
so you can't vote, even though you want to.)  Same-day registration with
suitable ID & proof of address would solve this.