[E-voting] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Nedap/Liberty/ Ireland - Thank You!!

Marian Beddill beddill at nas.com
Sat Sep 10 20:18:01 IST 2005

Thanks to more than one list-member who replied with very useful
information, John Gideon has now connected the New York and New Jersey
folks to those in Ireland who had the needed information and business
connections.

Indeed, the concern over low-security computer-only voting is international
(and will apply in space and on Mars when voters begin residing there.)  I
formerly lived in Brasil, and there is a serious problem there because
their federal government mandated computer-only voting several years ago,
and some results since then have been questioned as fraudulent, and the
system is now being challenged by citizen groups.

Marian Beddill
"If you cannot trust the way your votes are counted, nothing much else in
politics matters."
http://NoLeakyBuckets.org