[E-voting] Fwd: Re: Fwd: Nedap/Liberty/ Ireland - Thank You!!

Pierre Muller pmmaillists at free.fr
Sat Sep 10 23:48:05 IST 2005

Marian Beddill a écrit :
> Indeed, the concern over low-security computer-only voting is
> international (and will apply in space and on Mars when voters begin
> residing there.)  I formerly lived in Brasil, and there is a serious
> problem there because their federal government mandated computer-only
> voting several years ago, and some results since then have been
> questioned as fraudulent, and the system is now being challenged by
> citizen groups.
Do you have links to these citizen groups ?
What do they think about Diebold that owns Brasilian e-voting company
Procomp ?
At the end of September, there is in Paris a conference: the "forum
e-democratie". Brasil is the guest of honour. Is there something to do ?

--
Pierre Muller
webmestre de http://www.recul-democratique.org