[E-voting] Fwd: [Politech] New report on electronic voting released by National Academies [priv]

Andrew Ó Baoill andrew at funferal.org
Sun Sep 18 20:49:48 IST 2005

I haven't yet read the report, but thought the announcement might be
of interest to some on this list.

Andrew

Begin forwarded message:

> From: Declan McCullagh <declan at well.com>
> Date: 16 Meán Fómhair 2005 18:38:04 GMT-05:00
> To: politech at politechbot.com
> Subject: [Politech] New report on electronic voting released by
> National Academies [priv]

Andrew Ó Baoill
- -
Inst. of Communications Research, U. of Illinois
Communications / Participatory media / Political action
- -
andrew at funferal.org / baoillo at uiuc.edu
aim: funferal at mac.com
+353-87-241-7003 / +1-(217) 384-3142