[E-voting] Irish Times: "Electronic voting unlikely to be used in next election"

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Tue Sep 27 10:51:49 IST 2005

I interpret this to mean the testers will recommend changes, and the CEV
will analyse the recommendations.  I'm not sure what analysis they are
in a position to do. (Prioritise recommended changes if the testers
didn't do so?  Put conclusions into a frame that will avoid litigation
from the vendors?  Political analysis?)

Catherine