[E-voting] Joe on Eamon Dunphy on NewsTalk 106 at 7:05

David GLAUDE dglaude at poureva.be
Fri Apr 28 10:57:21 IST 2006

Let's assume that Ireland will eventually scratch those voting
machine... what should they do with it?

Maybe selling them back to the vendor is not an option...
Other less democratic country might want those.
France is not an option, but what about Cuba?

Is this something that should be suggested to recover those 52 Million Euro?

Anybody willing to create a eBay annonce for those, just for getting the
press attention.

David GLAUDE