[E-voting] Joe on Eamon Dunphy on NewsTalk 106 at 7:05

David GLAUDE dglaude at ael.be
Fri Apr 28 19:21:35 IST 2006

I have been trying to aquire a single copy of the voting equipement used
in Belgium (for one of the two concurrent system).

Currently, the answer seems to be that the hardware maker only sell
those by batch of 50.

I don't have much spec except that it is like an old PC with a card
reader/writer and a light pen connected to the // port.

If I was a hacker willing to steal an election, I would steal a copy of
the election equipement wich are not really securely stored and widely
spread in each place where they are used.

A few month ago there was a lot of rain in Brussels. Auderghem wich is
in a valley was partially flooded. The major told us that he had
believed that the voting equipement was affected and he could get rid of
that problem... at that time he was thinking about the recent contact he
had with member of PourEva. Unfortunatly, the dream was not true and the
voting equipement was unaffected.

Sometime, rain mean good news. ;-)

David GLAUDE