[E-voting] M.I.T. strategy for internet voting, early voting, voting my mail & voting centers

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Mon Aug 28 22:03:25 IST 2006

On Monday 28 August 2006 19:28, Catherine Ansbro wrote:

> It appears what Caltech/MIT WANTS IS TO MAKE MONEY
> ON THE ELECTRONIC VOTING MACHINES.

I very much doubt if MIT are interested in making money from voting machines.
Do they actually make or sell them?

In any case, if people voted over the internet, as apparently suggested,
the number of voting machines required would presumably go down.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366