[E-voting] RE: Epic leak of commission report

Shane Hogan shane at askaboutmoney.com
Sun Jul 2 17:43:26 IST 2006

Oh man, this would be the best news I've had in yonks. The article does seem credible, so I'd be surprised if they had a wrong steer on this.

Anyone know where Martin Cullen will be on Tuesday/Wednesday? I'd really like to present him with a copy of the report and ask him when he'll be refunding the state with the €55 million.

Shane