[E-voting] Next press release

Casey, Dermot (GE Cons Fin) Dermot.Casey at ge.com
Thu Jul 6 21:15:11 IST 2006

Margaret

well done on your interview. A prepared press release is a good idea.

One possible title comes from your interview on RTE

"52 Million Later we're still better off with paper"

Another point to note is that the 52 million in in Finance terms a 'sunk cost' and should be ignored in any future rational analysis.  Of course its difficult to do this.

Regards

Dermot

p.s. I'm not sure that on a cost benefit basis this will ever make sense.