[E-voting] Today's Irish Times

A.J.Delaney at brighton.ac.uk A.J.Delaney at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Jul 13 09:59:58 IST 2006

'lo all,
On Déar, 2006-07-13 at 09:20 +0100, Keith Martin wrote:
> Experts sought on electronic voting
I can't quite understand this.  Why do we need international experts
when the CEV have done such a thorough job even within their limited
remit?  What can international experts tell us that we don't already
know?

There are two possible outcomes I can see for this
(a) We spend more money finding out what the ICS and CEV have told us,
or
(b) We spend more money to justify the use of the machines we've bought.

For my money you can't find a more widely respected software engineer
than Prof. David Parnas, who I believe was on the CEV.

--
Aidan Delaney
Lecturer,