[E-voting] Today's Irish Times

Kieran Tully Kieran.Tully at acm.org
Thu Jul 13 12:46:24 IST 2006

On 7/13/06, Aengus Lawlor <aengusl at eircom.net> wrote:

> I guess that this means that Bertie has decided that "the biggest exporter
> of software internationally" doesn't have the necessary expertise.

Perhaps "the most cunning and devious of them all" has something else
up his sleeve.
Get everyone to agree to the principle of bringing in the international experts,
then point out that we're the biggest "manufacturer of software" in Europe,
so many of our home grown experst have International standing. Then produce
those experts waiting in the wings to give the desired answer.
--
Kieran Tully, Software Developer and Tenor, http://kieran.tul.ly