[E-voting] eVoting Survey - TCD

Colm MacCarthaigh colm at stdlib.net
Sat Jul 15 12:14:46 IST 2006

On Sat, Jul 15, 2006 at 12:07:33PM +0100, Keith Martin wrote:
> A word of caution - as Ryan said, the responses are most likely
> overwhelmingly  from the Opposition rather than the Government.

I see no evidence of that, both sides have a very strong interest in
responding, if anything the government parties have a stronger interest.

However, I'm not convinced of the merit of the report anyway. If it's
wrong on as basic a figure as how many members of the oireachtas there
are, then it can't really be considered credible.

Am I counting it wrong? were there 2 new members of the Oireachtas
during the time or something?

Colm MacCárthaigh                        Public Key: colm+pgp at stdlib.net