[E-voting] eVoting Survey - TCD

Timothy Murphy tim at birdsnest.maths.tcd.ie
Sat Jul 15 12:30:15 IST 2006

On Saturday 15 July 2006 12:07, Keith Martin wrote:

> A word of caution - as Ryan said, the responses are most likely
> overwhelmingly  from the Opposition rather than the Government.

But I wonder if it politically possible for a government to push through
a change in the electoral system against the opposition of the other parties?

It seems to me, as a semi-detached observer of the ICTE,
that it is probably just as important to keep the opposition on-side
as it is to lambast the government.

--
Timothy Murphy
tel: +353-86-2336090, +353-1-2842366