[E-voting] PAC looks into costs ... 3rd year running

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Fri Mar 24 10:01:25 GMT 2006

Good question.  I wonder if some were put out of service.  I wonder who
had/has access to them. . .

6 were the original prototypes, but Joe McCarthy's spreadsheet showed
them as being converted to the updated software (ESI2) so I assumed they
were usable.

At some point maybe we should ask under FOI for an accounting of the
serial number of each machine, its movements and current location.
Would it be possible to get this info?

Catherine