[E-voting] Re: How Many Machines Are There? - was PAC looks into costs...

Keith Martin keith at keith.gs
Fri Mar 24 14:36:12 GMT 2006

I've just had the following PQ submitted.  It should be answered on
Tuesday 4th April at the latest.

Regards

KEITH

To ask the Minister for the Environment & Local Government, Mr Roche:

The serial number of each of the Electronic Voting machines owned by
the State; the current location of each of these machines; the past
movements of each machine; if he will make this information available
to Deputies in electronic format as well as on the Dáil record; details
of any of these machines that have been damaged, repaired or destroyed;
the total number of machines purchased by the State; the number
currently in the possession of the State; what plans have been made to
scrap or recycle these machines; and if he will make a statement on the
matter.

Ruairi Quinn TD, Labour Party
For written reply
Submitted 24th March 2006