[E-voting] experience with VVAT

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Fri Mar 24 19:44:43 GMT 2006

Marian's county has one of the best procedures in the country!  Hear,
hear!  They had/have excellent citizen participation at every step in
both the decision-making, planning and implementation, which is one
reason their results are so good.  It sets a great example and shows
what can be accomplished.

If we had similar opportunities for choosing our to improve our election
system here, it would be great.

Catherine