[E-voting] Re: How Many Machines Are There? - was PAC looks into costs...

Pierre Muller pmmaillists at free.fr
Fri Mar 24 22:52:35 GMT 2006

Keith Martin a écrit :
> I've just had the following PQ submitted.  It should be answered on
> Tuesday 4th April at the latest.
I now dream of becoming the origin of French parlementary questions ;-)
I found this:
"We understand that Nedap has maintained a written record of the serial
number of each IES, VM, PC, PRU, module and details of the RO to which
each component was issued and that a copy of this record is maintained
by the DoEHLG."
(CEV report, Appendix 2F : Assessment of Risk and Controls, page 234)

--
Pierre Muller, webmaster of http://www.recul-democratique.org
French citizens critical of e-voting.