[E-voting] Location of Machines

Ryan Meade ryan at meade.net
Fri Mar 31 10:23:02 IST 2006

A good follow-up question would be:

 "To ask the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government to
detail how the security and integrity of the electoral process would be
compromised if the following information were made available to the house:
- (insert info here) ; to specify any advice received in this regard; and if
he will make a statement on the matter"

I can put it down if you like but it might make more sense as a follow-up
from Ruairi.

Ryan