[E-voting] The CEV & the Department

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Wed May 31 12:26:48 IST 2006

"The Department has facilitated all requests from the  Commission to
enable it to carry out its work in this regard,"

This implies that the Department has granted all requests.  Do you have
reason to suspect that this is not accurate?  If so, a follow-up
question should be placed in relation to whatever specific requests have
apparently /not/ been granted.

Catherine