[E-voting] TV3 segment

Aengus Lawlor aengusl at eircom.net
Thu Oct 5 21:10:54 IST 2006

On Thursday, October 05, 2006 3:19 PM [EDT],
Colm MacCarthaigh <colm at stdlib.net> wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 05, 2006 at 02:58:37PM -0400, Aengus Lawlor wrote:
>> RTE Six One News had an excellent 2 and a half minute segment that
>> absolutely destroys any credibility the machines might have had.
>>
>> http://dynamic.rte.ie/av/230-2179554.smil
>
> Wow, that's good TV!

One of the Dutch hackers interviewed sums everything up with this:

"Everything we found in the Irish Commisssion reports on these machines, on
the vulnerabilities, is exactly as we found it. We've actually done the
attacks, we've actually gone the full length and actually implemented the
fraud, but the fact that it could be implemented was already listed in 2004,
was well detailed in the Irish Reports."

Someone buy that man a pint!

Aengus