[E-voting] Chaos Computer Club condemns e-voting machine

Casey, Dermot (GE Money) Dermot.Casey at ge.com
Tue Oct 10 17:24:22 IST 2006

Also covered in ENN with a quote from Margaret
 http://www.enn.ie/frontpage/news-9828620.html

However this is disturbing (in the same article)

"Fine Gael's environment spokesman Fergus O'Dowd TD told ENN he believed
the investigations carried out by Dutch and German experts should be now
examined by Irish officials, and condemned the Government's "arrogance"
in assuming it knew everything about electronic voting.

"I think EUR60 million is a lot of money to throw away and we should
proceed on an all-party basis to find technology to fix these problems
before we have to throw the e-voting machines in the bin forever," he
said."

Dermot