[E-voting] reply to Thomas Greene

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Wed Oct 25 12:51:52 IST 2006

This is so annoying. I sent a detailed response last time which they
published in full

http://www.theregister.co.uk/2004/07/11/evoting_paper_trail/

(which of course, he does not link to in his "previous coverage" section)

As far as I can see, he makes no new points in this article.

He is an A1 fuck-wit and I regret giving him the page-impressions it
took for me to find the new and old articles,