[E-voting] Thomas Greene still doesn't get it.

Dr J Pelan J.Pelan at gatsby.ucl.ac.uk
Wed Oct 25 12:59:17 IST 2006

On Tue, 24 Oct 2006, Aengus Lawlor wrote:

> He still doesn't get it. The concept of a democracy based on a secret
> ballot counted in public still eludes him.

Although he clearly misunderstands the issues, and has done so
historically, what strikes me most is that it is clearly a *personal
opinion piece* dressed up as a news article. It should be labelled
accordingly although in the era of blogging and DIY web-based 'journalism'
I suspect hardly anyone knows or notices the difference any more.

--
John P.