[E-voting] UK watchdog calls for an end to 'piecemeal' e-voting trials

Louise Ferguson louise.ferguson at gmail.com
Mon Aug 6 11:10:28 IST 2007

The Commission reports on the English pilots available here:
http://www.electoralcommission.org.uk/elections/pilotsmay2007.cfm

I don't expect the written UK government response to this to be available
until the autumn (as in previous years).

The Scottish independent review doesn't have a publication date yet.

Louise