[E-voting] [rop@gonggri.jp: check this out...]

Catherine Ansbro cansbro at eircom.net
Wed Feb 28 19:22:05 GMT 2007

This is remarkable.  Looks like pure extortion/blackmail on the part of
Groenendaal.  It's hard to interpret their demands in any other way.

It is amazing to think that such a company advised the Irish government
to adopt electronic voting, supposed with "expert" status.

Did Groenendaal put any similar pressure on the Irish government or
civil service at any stage such as during the CEV reviews?  Anyone know
whether FOI requests have been filed for the relevant correspondence?

Catherine