[E-voting] [rop@gonggri.jp: check this out...]

Michael McMahon michael at hexmedia.com
Wed Feb 28 19:41:39 GMT 2007

It's quite astonishing. Has he lost the plot completely?

"After all, his activities are disrupting society and thereby comparable
 to acts of terrorism. Detention pending trial and a preliminary
 investigation hearing would have been completely justified here."

In some ways though, if you become so wedded to an untenable
position, then it's perhaps not surprising that it leads to such
extreme views.

- Michael.