[E-voting] Fwd: questionnaire e-democracy

Fergal Daly fergal at esatclear.ie
Mon Mar 5 15:13:19 GMT 2007

I took a spin through this and had to answer "don't know" to
everything on the last 2 pages because all the questions are "do you
think e-democracy is ..." but nowhere is e-democracy defined. From the
previous questions, I gather it's some combination of e-voting and
using the internet to interact with the government. One of which I
absolutely oppose, the other I think is a great idea,