[E-voting] Fwd: questionnaire e-democracy

Oldairhead airhead at midtel.net
Mon Mar 5 20:14:53 GMT 2007

ICTE Folks,

I too responded to the survey, answered the questions as best as possible
given the problems with the construction of the instrument & questions.

I took the opportunity to explain my reservations about e-voting and
encouraged the researcher to visit our web page and others of groups opposed
to e-voting.

Wayne...USA